The Senior Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for managing and optimizing digital campaigns. Working with different departments within the agency and often interfacing with clients, the Sr. Digital Campaign Manager will serve as an in-house expert of their advertising platforms and will often help ideate and educate clients and team members on campaign strategies, tools, results and recommendations for improvement.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Strategic Media Planning and Buying:
- Partner with account managers to provide research and strategies for client campaigns. Help decide how and where to place ad spend to hit client goals.
- Utilize media research tools like demographic data, audience composition, marketplace trends, and more, to provide strategic recommendations and new ideas.
- Build and manage paid media campaigns across a variety of platforms, such as Meta, Google, LinkedIn, etc.
- Daily management of media platforms, ensuring ads are being delivered properly and that client ad spends are being spent on-time and on-budget.
- Create valuable relationships with contacts at Google, Meta, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok and more, to ensure our media buying strategies align with best practices and technologies.
- Review campaign performance and client-facing reporting to make recommendations for budgets and future campaigns.
- Provide recommendations for (and/or implement) tag, conversion and verification tracking across ad platforms and client websites.
- Generate and review campaign reports as requested.
- Assists internal sales team on occasional new business strategies.
Communication and Organization:
- Confidently communicate campaign performance, findings, opportunities, wins and constructive feedback regarding paid media campaigns to internal teams, internal leadership and clients.
- As a platform expert, serve as a helpful, “go-to” person for our team and clients.
- Responsible for the ongoing support of the Paid Media digital team, and mentorship to those more junior.
- Assists manager and leadership team with creating and developing internal processes and documentation.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Ability to “own it”, including:
- The confidence to work without direct supervision
- Taking initiative
- The ability to holding yourself accountable
- Being a dependable team-player
- Superb attention to detail. The Sr. Digital Campaign Manager will be ‘in the weeds’ with numbers, strategies and budgets, so this person must be detail-orientated and thorough.
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strategic media buying experience with:
- Google Ads
- Meta (Facebook) Business Manager / Ads Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Fluent in marketing strategy.
- Collaborative nature: to work and brainstorm with your team and other departments.
- The ability to work with many different personality types.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications, or equivalent experience.
Bonus Points For:
- Google Ads Certification
- Meta (Facebook) Blueprint Certification
The Sr. Digital Campaign Manager reports directly to the Director of Digital Marketing.
Work Requirements & Conditions
- Ability to remain seated for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy environment with frequent disruptions.
- The position requires some lifting and filing of documents.
- Sensitive records will routinely be handled and/or observed in this position.
- Occasional attendance after normal working hours will be required.
- If remote, minimal travel may be required.
About Curious Jane
Curious Jane is the Ad Agency for FranchisesTM. We serve national, local and franchise development clients across the U.S. and Canada. Curious Jane is a mid-sized ad agency that has been helping franchise businesses for over eighteen years. Curious Jane is a woman-owned business based in sunny Lakeland, Florida. As seriously as we take our work, we have a lot of fun together along the way. Just check out our Facebook or Instagram profiles for a glimpse of our vibrant team and culture.
All Curious Jane employees are expected to conform to the following Core Values, regardless of position:
- Expect Excellence by making customers priority #1, meeting deadlines, and always presenting a positive and collaborative approach to our work.
- Carry the Ball by taking ownership of goals and tasks while seeing every project to completion. Anticipate and identify problems and solutions, follow through and communicate clearly and efficiently. Every employee is empowered.
- Commit to Growth by developing professionally and evolving with the company and the times. Be innovative and seize opportunities while helping clients grow their businesses and contribute to their bottom line. Plan for the future.
Exempt Status: Exempt – the Senior Digital Campaign Manager position has Exemption Applicability under the Salary Basis Test and Computer Professional provisions of applicable FLSA regulations. This position exceeds the minimum salary requirements for exemption and is involved in design or application of computers and related systems.